AIPH announce speak line-up for September event
The online conference aims to be an important event for the industry with high-level presentations and panel discussions organised.
15 July 2020 | 0
The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) has announced some of the expert speakers for its Virtual International Conference “Recovery from crisis – the future for ornamentals”, which is set to take place on September 15th from 8am CEST.
The conference will be part of the 72nd AIPH Annual Congress which is taking place online this year in partnership with FloraCulture International and headline sponsor, PERA Event.
The conference aims to be an important event for the industry with high-level presentations and panel discussions organised. The event will be an online event and the special 3D-system the organisers are using will enable attendees to speak with other delegates.
The conference program and speaker biographies are available here.
- Dr Charlie Hall from Texas A&M University, US.
- Carin van Huet, director of Food & Agribusiness, Rabobank, the Netherlands.
- Frank de Hek, partner at Oaklins – Mergers and acquisitions in the ornamentals industry.
- Josh McBain, consultancy director, Foresight Factory, UK – Impact of the pandemic on consumers.
- Simon Ogrizek, president of Florint, the International Florist Organisation – future for florist shops.
- Steven van Schilfgaarde, CEO Royal FloraHolland, the Netherlands.
- Craig Musson, managing director, WAFEX, Australia – future for flower traders.
- Gao Rongmei, general manager, Kunming International Flower Auction Trading Centre (KIFA), China.
- Augusto Solano, president of Asocolflores, Colombia.
- Ryoji Kato of OTA Flower Auction Market, Japan.
- Jan-Dieter Bruns, managing director of Bruns-Pflanzen and president of ENA, Germany.
- Michiel de Haan, CEO, Royal Lemkes, the Netherlands.
- Peter Vaughan, CEO, Greenlife Industry Australia.
- Wojciech Wróblewski, president of the Polish Nursery Association.
- Art van Wingerden, co-CEO, Metrolina Greenhouses, US.
- Mattijs Bodegom, head of Marketing & Communications, Anthura BV, the Netherlands.
- Evelyn Lu, deputy chair of Taipei Flower Auction Market, Chinese Taipei.
- Andre van Kruijssen, CEO of Veiling Holambra, Brazil.
- Dennis van der Lubbe, managing director, Flower Council, the Netherlands.
- Mikaël Mercier, president, Val’hor, France.
This conference is open to anyone involved in the supply chain for flowers and plants and delegates are urged to book now to benefit from the early bird price which is available until July 20. You can find all of the details for this event here.