Muck-Truck launches Power Barrow electric wheelbarrow
27 February 2020 | 0
Muck-Truck launched their new battery powered wheelbarrow on February 18 – National Battery Day.
The brand new Power Barrow 4WD is Muck-Truck’s latest invention, battery-powered by 2 x 12 volt batteries so that the power output for climbing and/or carrying materials is as good as the engine-powered machines.
The Power Barrow 4WD makes emptying the skip/bucket easy by pushing a button. This new feature reduces physical strain and the chance of injury.
The steering is controlled by the front end of the pivot which makes it much easier to manoeuvre and the two powered axles give direct drive to the wheels – no linkage or chains.
The Power Barrow 4WD can carry transport loads of up to 365kg and has a carrying capacity of eight cubic feet. The Power Barrow has additional room to fit two extra batteries to give double the life.
- Model: Power Barrow 4WD.
- Power: 2 x 12 Volts battery/1400 Watts.
- Transmission: Metalrota electric transmission.
- Speed: 0-4mph variable speed.
- Capacity: Eight cubic feet, 365kg.
- Noise rating: 5dB.
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic release.
- Wheels: Front 16×6.50-8, rear 16×6.50-8.
- Dimensions: L64 inches x W30 inches x H64 inches.
- Weight: 265kg.
- Traction: four-wheel drive.
- Running time: Up to five hours continuous.
- Charging time: 80% in four hours, 100% in six hours.