World BioProtection Forum announced virtual summit on adjuvants and soil health
Event will address the challenges and opportunities in the use of adjuvants in the biocontrol sector
26 August 2021 | 0
The World BioProtection Forum has announced that a virtual summit on the use of adjuvants and soil health in agriculture will be held 12 October.
Finding the right adjuvants for BioProtection products is a major challenge. As well as providing the required support, adjuvants must be compatible with the active organism and suited to its application technique. This is often cited as the most important obstacle in scaling up and commercialising a new bioprotectant.
Join the free virtual event to hear from experts in the field, and connect with stakeholders in the BioProtection sector who can help overcome challenges in this area of product development and commercialisation.
Speakers will include:
- Dr Minshad Ansari – founder and CEO of Bionema, and Chairman of the WBF
- Dr Noemí Herrero – research and development coordinator, Idai Nature
- Dr Martin Shaw – team leader – R&D,Croda
- Dr Carol Pullen – general manager, OroAgri
- Dr Jerry Alford – arable and soils advisor, Soil Association
To register for the virtual summit, visit: biopesticidesummit.us