Consider becoming a Biohort installation partner
Biohort are still looking for committed installation partners to assemble their products at customers' homes and in-store.
15 May 2019 | 0
Due to increasing demand in the Irish market for their garden storage solutions, Biohort are currently looking for committed installation partners to assemble their products.
Biohort is an Austrian manufacturer of high-quality garden sheds and boxes made of metal, based in Upper, Austria, employing more than 320 people and exporting to approximately 28 countries.
Biohort’s products are mainly distributed through dealers: DIY stores, garden centres or specialist suppliers, and installations will take place at the customers’ homes or at the stores.
About the job:
- Assembly of Biohort’s show model range at stores (fixed fee per product).
- Assembly of Biohort’s full product range at individual’s homes (upon your own pricing scheme).
- Extensive installation training and clothing provided by Biohort.
- Easy to understand assembly guidelines/manuals provided by Biohort.
- Publication/advertisement as Biohort installation partner on their website.
- Forwarding of leads from Biohort to you.
- Experience and own vehicle are required for this position.
- Territory upon individual agreement.
- Acting on one’s own account.
If you would like to submit an application, send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail before submitting your CV, contact Tanja on +43-7282-7788-157.
For more detailed information about Biohort, check out their homepage.