Landscaping works required at Co. Louth park
Needed to provide access to a new park being developed close to the centre of Dromiskin village
3 November 2022
At Growtrade, we highlight public procurement opportunities from around Ireland that would be suitable to landscapers, growers, turfgrass professionals, horticulturalists, and forestry professionals.
Here is one such tender from Dromiskin Tidy Towns which is commissioning planned works at Ginnety’s Pond Park in Dromiskin Co. Louth.
The works are required to provide access to a new park being developed close to the centre of Dromiskin village and including the following works:
- Construction of Timber Entrance Kissing Gate
- Construction of 340 linear metres of 2-metre-wide macadam footpath
- Construction of 10 No. Surface Water Soakaways 500mm Diameter * 500mm Deep Supply and Erection of Timber Post and Rail Fencing as per Drawing RCD/300/1 (Include 1 No. Timber Field Gate)
- Install 2No. 110mm telecoms/lighting ducts along entire length of paths
- Install 5No.weatherproof Duct Access Chambers (Incl Covers) minimum 600mm*600mm*800mm deep constructed in line with above ducting and flush finished with ground level
- Supply and install ESB midi pillar and connective ducting to existing electricity supply.
- Installation of 2M*3M Recycled Plastic Platform on edge of Ginnety’s pond
- Installation of 5 No. 24” LifeBuoys in Open Housing cabinets around the pond.
- All works carried out must comply with current Health & Safety legislation i.e. Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005, the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013, the General Application Regulations and other associated regulations.
Type of contract: Works
Contracting authority: Dromiskin Tidy Towns, Milltown Grange, Dromiskin, Dundalk, Co. Louth
Contact: Liam Reilly
Response deadline: 22/11/2022 17:00:00 (Irish time)
71421000-5 Landscape gardening services
You can view and apply for this contract here.