Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown Council seek landscape maintenance companies
Public sector opportunities come in all shapes and forms. Here is one opportunity perfect for any landscape maintenance company.
2 July 2018 | 0
The office of Government Procurement’s website is designed to be a central facility for all public sector contracting authorities to advertise procurement opportunities and award notices. Here is a notice perfect for landscape maintenance companies.
Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Council seek the provision of landscape maintenance services from 2019 to 2021. The two contracts will consist of a range of service operations, broadly comprising:
- Grass maintenance.
- Vegetation management.
- Flailing and pruning of plantations.
- Weed control.
- Litter picking.
- Hedge pruning.
- Cutting, lifting and removal of arisings from Pollinator Grass Maintenance sites.
- Sweeping of hard-surfaces.
- Associated traffic management.
Type of contract: Services
Contracting authority: Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland. Contact: Helena McGorman
Response deadline: 24-07-2018 12:00 (Irish time)
Main CPV code: 77314000-4 Grounds maintenance services
- 77300000-3 Horticultural services
- 77310000-6 Planting and maintenance services of green areas
- 77311000-3 Ornamental and pleasure gardens maintenance services
- 77312000-0 Weed-clearance services
- 77313000-7 Parks maintenance services
- 77314100-5 Grassing services
- 77315000-1 Seeding services
- 77320000-9 Sports fields maintenance services
- 77340000-5 Tree pruning and hedge trimming
- 77342000-9 Hedge trimming
For more information and to apply for this tender click here.