Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown Council seek landscape maintenance companies
Public sector opportunities come in all shapes and forms. Here is one opportunity perfect for any landscape maintenance company.
2 July 2018 | 0
The office of Government Procurement’s website is designed to be a central facility for all public sector contracting authorities to advertise procurement opportunities and award notices.
Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Council seek the provision of landscape maintenance services from 2019 to 2021. The two contracts will consist of a range of service operations, broadly comprising:
- Grass maintenance.
- Vegetation management.
- Flailing and pruning of plantations.
- Weed control.
- Litter picking.
- Hedge pruning.
- Cutting, lifting and removal of arisings from Pollinator Grass Maintenance sites.
- Sweeping of hard-surfaces.
- Associated traffic management.
Type of contract: Services
Contracting authority: Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland. Contact: Helena McGorman
Response deadline: 24-07-2018 12:00 (Irish time)
Main CPV code: 77314000-4 Grounds maintenance services
- 77300000-3 Horticultural services
- 77310000-6 Planting and maintenance services of green areas
- 77311000-3 Ornamental and pleasure gardens maintenance services
- 77312000-0 Weed-clearance services
- 77313000-7 Parks maintenance services
- 77314100-5 Grassing services
- 77315000-1 Seeding services
- 77320000-9 Sports fields maintenance services
- 77340000-5 Tree pruning and hedge trimming
- 77342000-9 Hedge trimming
For more information and to apply for this tender click here.