Check out Colm Warren Polyhouses’ Soft fruit Tunnels
The structures allow for high levels of ventilation but at the same time give the crops maximum protection from frost, rain and wind damage.
31 August 2017 | 0
The tunnels Colm Warren Polyhouses supply are made from high grade steel with an excellent galvanised finish. These strong temporary or emi-permanent structures are laid out to suit each customer’s specific requirements.
Their tunnels by growers protect soft fruit e.g. strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes, cherries etc.. The structures allow for high levels of ventilation but at the same time give the crops maximum protection from frost, rain and wind damage. Depending on requirements, the covers can be removable to facilitate crop care and harvest.
- Improved Fruit Quality
- Improved Production management
- Single Tunnels or Multi-span tunnels specific to field grown crops. Widths vary depending on requirements.
- Manufactured in either 35mm or 45mm outside diameter pre-galvanised tube for optimum strength and durability
- Tunnels can be installed to fit all field sizes and elevations.
- Various types of Polythene covers with Thermic, Anti-Fog, Diffused properties available: (150 – 200 microns)
- Table Top system: The advantages of the tabletop system of growing strawberries is the ease of the picking of the fruit, better disease control leading to higher yields, thus resulting in better financial returns. The system can be supplied by CWP. Secondhand Gutters and Heating pipe can also be supplied as part of the system.