Discover KSB Greenhouse’s range
KSB Greenhouse provide high quality polycarbonate greenhouses designed to create a climate favorable for the cultivation of horticultural crops on farmlands.
14 February 2018 | 4
KSB Greenhouses provide high quality polycarbonate greenhouses with a galvanised steel frame, and is assembled with screws and nuts, high quality panels manufactured in Europe, 4-6 mm thick and UV-protected.
Strong galvanised steel frame that holds 180kg per 1m², cover 4mm twinwall polycarbonate, high thermal insulation (25% better than glass), good impact resistance and light transmission, and long-lasting.
The greenhouse may have various length depending on desire of buyer.
- 12m² – 3m x 4m (9.8ft x 13ft) – €540
- 18m² – 3m x 6m (9.8ft x 19.6ft) – €740
- 24m² – 3m x 8m (9.8ft x 26ft – €860
- 30m² – 3m x 10m (9.8ft x 33ft) – €1020
- (prices not including assembling)
No weather conditions will stop you from gardening with the Betta greenhouses from KSB Greenhouse.️
The frame profile is square galvanised steel pipe, 25×25mm. The parts are attached to each other with nuts and bolts. The greenhouse can be installed on foundations or dug into the soil by using the anchors included.
The cover is high quality shock-resistant and UV-protected 4mm polycarbonate sheet. There are two-piece doors at both ends of the greenhouse.
- 6m² – 3m x 2m (9.8ft x 6.5ft) – €390
- 12m² – 3m x 4m (9.8ft x 13ft) – €550
- 18m² – 3m x 6m (9.8ft x 19.6ft) – €690
- 24m² – 3m x 8m (9.8ft x 26ft) – €850
A particularly strong greenhouse for demanding tastes and difficult weather conditions, windy areas, coastlines etc. Maximum durability and reliability.
A more spacious greenhouse than its area suggests due to its height 2.5m. The frame is strong galvanised steel with a profile size of 60×20mm. The parts are attached with screws and bolts. High quality 4mm twinwall polycarbonate, UV-protected , high thermal insulation (25% better than glass), good impact resistance and light transmission, and long-lasting.
Hinged and sealed doors on both ends allow for cross-draught. Their upper parts also function as ventilation windows.
- 5.2m² – 2.6m x 2m (8.5ft x 6.5ft) – €540
- 10.4m² – 2.6mx4m (8.5ft x 13ft) – €670
- 15.6m² – 2.6mx6m (8.5ft x 19.6ft) – €840
- 20.8m²- 2.6mx8m (8.5ft x 26ft)- €990
For more info and assembling prices please contact:
email@example.com or call: 0838848914
Home delivery for only € 30 (Ireland) or call and agree on a pick-up from our warehouse in Longford, Co Longford.