HTA Marketing Forum less than a month away
Industry leaders like Edwin Meijer of Garden Connect will be on hand to show you how your garden centre can attract more customers and provide you with greater exposure.
22 October 2017
The annual one-day Marketing Forum takes place at Horticulture House, Chilton, Oxfordshire on 15 November.
Catherine Ripley from Field Seymour Parkes LLP will be outlining the key information from the General Data Protection Regulations which come into force next year – bringing everyone up to speed on what needs to be done to ensure compliance.
Horticulture Week’s Matthew Appleby will talk with Westland Horticulture about the importance of brand and how they successfully ensure that their brand carries through all their marketing activity.
Simon Phillips from NetXtra will look at “mobile first”, bringing together real life examples of good and not so good practice.
Joe Aldworth from Old Railway Line Garden Centre and Liz Dowling from Millbrook Garden Centre will share examples of their marketing successes, with Neil Grant from Ferndale Garden Centre highlighting activity around National Children’s Gardening Week.
Using some seasonal case studies, Edwin Meijer from Garden Connect will show how video can be a really effective marketing tool for engaging with customers.
Other speakers include:
- Kevin Lavery, Mature Marketing Association – Helping you pass the maturity test.
- Robin Moore, Robin Moore Consultancy – What does your brand say about you?
- Mark Davies, Whistl – Making the most of door drop and reaching valuable customers in your area.
- Graham Paskett and Holly Daulby from Paskett PR – The power of PR.
- David Denny, HTA Marketing and Insights Manager – promotional ideas and activities from National Garden Gift Vouchers and National Garden Gift Card schemes.
Places are limited and so be sure to book soon. For more information and to book visit www.hta.org.uk/marketingforum or call 0333 003 3550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors include: Alpha Packaging, Garden Connect, National Garden Gift Card, NetXtra, Paskett PR, Striking Places, Swan Retail, Towergate and Whistl.