Huwa-San disinfectant now available from NAD
Huwa-San — a broad spectrum, hydrogen peroxide disinfectant — is now available from NAD.
24 January 2019
Huwa-San — the most advanced silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide on the market — is now available for commercial horticulture businesses from National Agrochemical Distributors (NAD).
Biosecurity in horticulture
Huwa-San is a broad spectrum disinfectant, effective from 0-95C. There are no harmful by-products when using Huwa-San and is pH neutral when mixed. Disinfection is targeted, controlled, and efficient; resulting in optimised root growth, oxygen absorption, and general increased crop health. Effective use of Huway-San also reduces the need for pesticides.
Huwa-San can be used to treat entire watering systems: drip line systems, irrigation systems, spray systems, silos, hydrocultures, gutters, etc. Huwa-San can also be used to disinfect materials and surfaces such as crates, carts, equipment, as well as floors, curbs, gutters, posts and walls in an empty greenhouse.
- Sustainable and proven to be effective.
- Chlorine-free, without any added organic compounds and acids.
- No harmful by-products.
- No traceable residue in the crop.
- Active at extreme pH values and high temperatures.
- Huwa-San has a long-lasting and controlled effect, thanks to its unique formula.
- Odourless, colourless, non-corrosive at use-levels.
- Registered in Ireland as a biocidal product.
- Prevents clogging of the watering system by breaking down biofilm.
- Removes biofilm and prevents regrowth.
- Reduces production loss by failure.
- Reduces the need for crop protection products.
- Optimises water use (recirculation, flow, drainage, recovery of fertilisers).
- Ensures optimal supply of fertilisers.
- Creates oxygen-rich water and promotes the growth of the plant.
- Prevents the growth of algae.
- User-friendly, simple, and versatile application.
- Quickly and easily measurable.