Machinery supplier contracts on offer from DCC
Horticultural plant and equipment suppliers are invited to tender for a multi-party framework agreement for the supply and delivery of plant and equipment to Dublin City Council Parks & Landscapes services division.
13 August 2019
At Growtrade we highlight public procurement opportunities from around Ireland that would be suitable to landscapists, growers, turfgrass professionals, horticulturalists, and forestry professionals.
Here is one such tender, suitable for horticultural plant and equipment suppliers, from Dublin City Council’s (DCC) Parks & Landscapes division, seeking to establish a multi-party framework agreement for three separate lots with a maximum of five suppliers per lot.
A contract notice is currently available to download and view under this tender with the remaining documents pertaining to the tender being available to download following an expression of interest. Application for this tender will need to be quick as the deadline is August 16 at 1pm.
Dublin City Council proposes to establish a four-year multi party framework agreement for the supply and delivery of plant and equipment to Dublin City Council’s Parks & Landscape services division.
The framework will be in three lots:
- Lot 1 – Tractors.
- Lot 2 – Tractor Mounted Equipment.
- Lot 3 – Mowers.
Each lot will have a maximum of five suppliers, subject to receiving sufficient number of valid tenders. Tenderers can apply for, and be successful in one, several, or all lots.
Requirements under the framework will be met through mini competitions where each member of the applicable lot will be issued a supplementary invitation to tender detailing the scope of requirements, the award criteria, and the closing date and time for submissions.
Type of Contract: Supplies.
Contracting authority: Dublin City Council, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8, Ireland. Contact: Gary Sullivan.
Response deadline: 16-08-2019 13:00 (Irish time).
Main CPV code: 16000000-5 Agricultural machinery.
16141000-5 Fertiliser distributors.
16150000-1 Lawn or sports-ground rollers.
16160000-4 Miscellaneous gardening equipment.
16311100-9 Lawn, park, or sports-ground mowers.
16400000-9 Spraying machinery for agriculture or horticulture.
Lot 1 – Tractors
This lot will be used to cover the following requirements:
- Agricultural tractors (generally between 50 horsepower and 120 horsepower, with live power take off (PTO).
- Compact tractors (<30 horsepower with no cutting deck).
- Utility terrain vehicles (UTV / SxS).
- Vehicles similar to those mentioned above.
Lot 2 – Tractor mounted equipment
This lot is for any tractor mounted equipment such as (but not limited to):
- Trailed mowers – to include cylinder, rotary, and flail types.
- Mounted sprayers – capacities ranging from 200 litres to 800 litres.
- Fertiliser distributors – with hopper capacity of 200 litres to 1,000 litres.
- Leaf blowers – PTO driven, suitable for use with compact tractor.
Lot 3 – Mowers
This lot is for various non-trailed mowers such as (but not limited to):
- Ride-on/tractor mowers – between 20-30 horsepower with various cutting widths.
- Pedestrian mowers – push and self-propelled.
- Stand-on mowers – self-propelled.
You can check out and apply for this tender here.