RHSI Russborough Garden Show
Plants for sale, walled garden tours, and respected guest speakers are just some of the highlights of the RHSI Russborough Flower Show.
17 July 2018
The RHSI Russborough Garden Show will take place against a backdrop of fine architecture and beautiful west Wicklow parkland on Sunday, July 29, from 9.30am to 5pm.
- Top-quality plants, labour saving tools, and garden accessories for sale.
- RHSI Walled Garden tours, advice, and new rose display.
- In the hippodrome, a lively line up of speakers and demonstrators will feature:
- Fionnuala Fallon and Britta Baranowsky: “Growing cut-flowers in Ireland”.
- Nicky Kyle: “The Polytunnel Potager – A productive, beautiful, and wildlife friendly space”.
- Karen Robinson and Maria Watchorn: “Bringing your garden flowers indoors”.
- Yvonne O’Conor: “The Victorian Walled Garden”.
- The Irish Society of Botanical Artists will hold an open studio in the Walled Garden.
- The Bee Keepers of North Kildare will have a display in the Walled Garden.
- Free car parking.
- Admission: Adults €10 and children are free.
- Proceeds from the show will support the charitable work of the Royal Horticultural Society of Ireland (RHSI) and the gardens and demesne at Russborough.
What: The RHSI Russborough Garden Show 2018 / www.rhsi.ie/garden-show-2018/
When: Sunday, July 29, from 9.30am to 5pm.
Where: Russborough, Blessington, Co. Wicklow / www.russborough.ie