A challenging tender for landscape architects
The office of Government Procurement's website is designed to be a central facility for all public sector contracting authorities to advertise procurement opportunities and award notices.
16 November 2017 | 0
Here is a tender perfect for any landscape and gardening architect looking for a challenge.
Tender for Landscape Architect/Playground design team for upgrade to Redmond Park, Wexford and New Ross Town Park.
Works to include upgrades to playground surface finishes and ancillary buildings. Upgrades to include:
- Refurbishment/redevelopment of playground areas where required.
- Provision of additional playground areas where required.
- Improvements to park layout.
- Additional path surfacing.
- Provision of ancillary buildings that may required incl. toilet/canteen facilities.
- Improvements to park furniture.
- Any other works that will create an improved experience for Park visitors incl educational facilities.
Design for each park to be approved by contracting authority following public consultation process.
Type of Contract: Supplies
Contracting authority: Wexford County Council, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford, Ireland.
Tender mailing address: Procurement Unit, Wexford County Council, Carricklawn, Wexford, Ireland.
Response deadline: 08-12-2017 16:00
71400000-2 Urban planning and landscape architectural services
71421000-5 Landscape gardening services
43325000-7 Park and playground equipment
45112723-9 Landscaping work for playgrounds
71222000-0 Architectural services for outdoor areas
71420000-8 Landscape architectural services
You can find the complete tender on the Office of Government Procurement website here.