Uniplumo hiring for compliance executive role
Uniplumo are looking to hire a full-time, permanent compliance executive for their operation in Oldtown, Co Dublin.
15 April 2019 | 0
Uniplumo are looking to hire a full-time, permanent compliance executive within their company.
The compliance executive will support the business in the ongoing development and delivery of first class operating systems in packing and processing, as well as health and safety across all sites. This will involve aligning company policy, legislation, and industry and client specific standards.
- Customer specific product specification and packaging management.
- Company health and safety management.
- Provide direction, training, and motivation across the business.
- Internal auditing of processes and procedures from a compliance perspective.
The ideal candidate
This role is suited to a technical, and health and safety professional, who is looking for a new and exciting challenge in a fast moving and seasonally sensitive environment.
You will have a minimum Level 7 degree in a horticulture related discipline or relevant experience. You will have sound knowledge and experience of fresh produce and horticulture. You will have a sharp eye for detail and will be comfortable working in a cross-function role.
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ability to work with garden centres and the multiples.
- Familiarity with industry standards and industry stakeholders, e.g. Bord Bia, Teagasc, and the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations written in the English language.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to use Microsoft Office suite efficiently with good knowledge of social media.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence with a comprehensive CV to:
The General Manager,
Or alternatively by email to: email@example.com.
Uniplumo is an equal opportunities employer.